2. YOU are invited to submit texts for this project.
3. Therefore, we may make suggestions but will try not to sanction or repress, in order to minimize the power element in scholarly publishing. This, we hope, will increase the degree of originality.
4. The papers should be original contributions. As a general format and information for readers please add your affiliation, a short abstract, (approximately up to 20 lines) and any number of keywords you deem necessary.
5. Citation conventions should follow common practice in the social sciences, such as the AAA guidelines, to name an example (style_guide(3).pdf). Your chosen conventions and script should be consistent throughout a paper but no uniformity for all papers published in this journal is required; we do not see the necessity for such uniformity.
6. Please send your paper as a Word plus a pdf version. The reviewing process will usually be fast, just as publication.
7. The processing fee accounts to 25 €.
Due to the unlimited content matter of anthropology as a discipline and the internet we do not delimit this online journal to certain areas or topics. You may thus contribute regardless of geographical or subject area.